Total Pageviews

Monday, June 10, 2013

Meet Willy...

The lover of all things string. The professional sleeper. The skinny gray, golden eyed wonder that is Willard Reilly. This boy does a number on me- he is adorable in every way. Just when I thought I couldn't love an animal more than I loved Buddy- (and I can't, Buddy was my one and only) Willy comes pretty damn close! His signature more? Walking into a room wearing a shoe lace. It's on his head, t's on his back, it's hanging from his tail. It's the perfect accessory for any outfit, really. He is dumber than sand and gorgeous... just the way I like em. He's comfortable in his new environment already and the typical boy cat. Philly has taken to him nicely. When he sees me first thing in the morning, he melts into a furball of affection. It's the best way to start the day. Nicknames include: William, Wilbur, Wilfred, Wilhelm, and the baby. Cute beyond belief. Always sleeps on mommy's pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment