Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

tumultuous tuesday

OK where do I start? In the middle of the day I received an email from Jimmy that said he hadn't left for work yet because he noticed that the clothes he dried in the morning were still wet- the dryer broke. He called work and told them he'd be late, and then called Sears to come to the house. Between 10 and 2 they said. 12 rolled around and in the meantime Jimmy heard from the door guy, Leo, who wanted to stop by in the evening to pick up a deposit. (We're knocking down a wall for sliding doors). The deposit would mean Jimmy would have to go the bank at some point today to withdraw over a thousand dollars, but first he'd have to get to work at some point because they keep calling. Then I called him. What's going on? Leave the clothes and we'll take them to a laundromat this week. But where's Sears? I really have to go to work. He leaves for work. PS The landscapers finally came to the house and the plants and black mulch look great. Oh, good- they've only been sitting there since Thursday of last week. He tells me the amount the door guy wants before the work even starts and I flip that it's way too much. We argue. He insists we just trust him. Fine. He leaves for work, but first calls Sears to cancel. The woman on the phone assures Jimmy he will contact the tech and tell him never mind. I return home to find beautiful plants and black mulch as promised, and a note on the door. Sears came at 12:30. Sorry we missed you. Please call our office to reschedule. Uggh. I call Jimmy. I'm cooking you dinner. By the by, Sears came. I know you cancelled. He recheduled for Saturday. Fine. By the way, he says. You're not going to believe what happened today. People plugged in crock pots in the office and blew a fuse and fried some computers; I had to reconnect new computers for the entire office. Then, I walked into an office today with a cart of computers and I interrupted someone getting a full body massage. Yes that's what I said: a full body massage. They actually told me I was interrupting them. Bizarre. Yeah. So, he puts a few hours in at work, leaves at 6 only to find that his car was hit in the parking lot. On the day the drier broke! But on the bright side: we're home, we're alive, we're safe, we have 4 beautiful cats and we both have jobs. We took a deep breath, enjoyed the dinner I made (Tilapia, salad and egg noodles). On top of all this, a goddam helicopter has been following me all day long, Karen panicked and flushed the coke down the toilet, I got Sandy on my ass that she wants me to come over, and I had to take Lois to Rockaway to pick up her lucky hat. Jesus Christ. Wondering what Wednesday will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Great content here! It’s very insightful,Thanks for sharing. Success to You!!
    คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. ศัลยกรรมเสริมคาง
    อีกหนึ่งศัลยกรรมหรืออีกหนึ่งทางออกสำหรับปัญหาของคนรูปคางสั้น รูปคางผิดรูปผิดร่างคนที่มีคางสั้น คางเล็ก คางปราศจากความนูนหรือคางร่นมาด้านข้างหลัง ทำให้บริเวณใบหน้ามองกลม หน้าสั้น ศูนย์กลางของบริเวณใบหน้ามองกว้าง คอดูมีเนื้อเยอะแยะ ซึ่งเป็นรูปลักษณ์ที่ไม่สวยสวย
    ซึ่งปัญหาพวกนี้สามารถปรับปรุงโดยการเสริมคาง ทำให้สามารถแลเห็นรูปคางได้แจ่มแจ้งบริเวณใบหน้าข้างล่างก็จะมองมีมิติ และก็เป็นการปรับรูปหน้าให้วีเชฟได้รูปรูปทรงตามความจำเป็นของคนป่วย แม้กระนั้นดังนี้ขึ้นกับหมอผู้ผ่าตัดจะเป็นผู้ประเมินรูปทรงความเหมาะสมของรูปหน้าด้วย

    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete