Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

DOUBLE SNOW DAY!


They're calling it the blizzard of 2010. I'm calling it a double snow day: an unprecedented event for my school. Not only was it called in advance, but it snowed all day and then overnight again. Out landscapers came Wednesday night at shoveled our driveway and walkway, only for mother nature to fill it all back in with new snow during the night! Uggh! The pictures below of the backyard are from Wednesday. I went out on Thursday and took pictures of the front. It was beautiful out on Thursday, as one can see in the clear blue skies in these pictures.

So did I accomplish things with my two full days home? Nothing out of the ordinary: cooking, cleaning and laundry. And a nap with my sleep-partner, Tula.



























No comments:

Post a Comment